Thursday, July 11, 2013

Advocare 24 day Cleanse

So I know what EVERYONE is thinking.... another "miracle" working weight loss program. But I did tell you all that I will be sharing everything! ;) Today marks my first day of the Advocare 24 day cleanse. So far so good, the fiber drink was not fun! BUT we all need it. :) I plan on posting every other day on the cleanse to share my feelings and so forth. I will share my inches lost and weight loss every 2 weeks. But I can start by saying I have been drinking the Watermelon Spark (can you say YUM!) I absolutely love how it makes me feel too. No jitters or shakes, and I feel like my focus is right where its suppose to be. Which anyone that personally knows me knows that's a huge step in itself. And its long lasting energy you don't crash or anything after so many hours! I do not sell it, but I will be the guinea pig! :) That way if you decide its something you were thinking about I can give you my own personal experience! BUT everyone's bodies are different, so if something isn't working out for me doesn't mean it can't happen for you! And ultimately EVERY dietary supplement should always be in coop with a great meal plan and exercise. I will also be trying Advocare's 24 cleanse video challenge. I will update that later though. :)

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MIRACLE PILL! You have to work at it! :)



UPDATE: ON DAY 1! Man can you say whew! Advocare bloated me up on day one, the next day it went away! It does make you regular thats for sure, but today (day 2) I feel amazing! Energy is up, feeling good and am looking forward to the rest of this journey! ;) I do like this system so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment