Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 14 Advocare challenge

I can't believe I have arrived on day 14... It's coming to the point where I'm just losing track of "days" to just living how I'm suppose to. If there's one thing to say it's this. Why wait.... Why wait for the change to come in your life. Why wait for Monday, why wait for people to be with you? I can tell you now waiting just prolongs your journey. Change will only come when YOU do it on your own. Love & support will always be there. The hardest step is starting, but when you do it's hard to look back. :)






 I have officially lost 7 lbs. Can't smile big enough, but you see that's just a perk. My energy, mood, life, has only improved. If you are not happy with yourself, ONLY YOU can make that change. Advocare has taught me how to eat healthy, what to avoid, & keep me on tracking with drinking my water. I've been consistent with the gym. It's my home away from home. Last night I burned over 500 calories
and that was ONLY on the treadmill!! Remember to burn 1 lb of fat that's 3,500 calories. So if your working out 6 days a week at a little over 500 calories burned that's 1 lb. But again that's not the most important thing.... DO NOT STRESS OVER YOUR WEIGHT. Just do your best and the rest will happen. Thanks for following. :)

Im actually starting to get definition






Week 2





No comments:

Post a Comment