Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 21 Advocare!

I cannot believe my challenge is coming to an end. I feel amazing guys. I cannot explain how this is changing my life. I still have 3 more days, but there is no doubt in my mind I will be doing this challenge again. Having product that helps you make a complete lifestyle change is always good with me. The product doesn't strive on one miracle pill or drink. Its a system and they include a schedule on eating healthy as your suppose too. I will be posting my final results Monday! I will list my weight & show my very first posted pictures compared to now. :) I'm excited to see where I will be two months from now, but with dedication and drive you can do anything your set mind on. 



 I wanted to ask you all some questions as well. Because I wish someone would have brought this to my attention.


  • What is your goal?
  • When do you want to accomplish this goal?
  • Why are you wanting to do this?
  • How will you feel once it's met?
  • What do you want to do after you met this goal?
  • What are you waiting on?
If you are determined to lose weight ask yourself these questions. If you have any hesitation with any of these questions you are not ready.... I know its something you don't want to read, but to be ready and fully committed you need to be completely ALL for your goal not half way in.  Don't waste your money or time until your ready.  Please don't doubt yourself YOU are capable of so much more than you know. Life can knock you down (you may eat something your not suppose too) but you have to punch back twice as hard. Get up and get moving start off slow then build up. Listen to your body.  BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! 

No comments:

Post a Comment