Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 5 Advocare!

Hey everyone! I hope you all are enjoying your day. It's a surprisingly chill day here in Oklahoma. Ok, so it is day 5 and I have lost three pounds. And I get a nice little 4 day break from the fiber drink (drinking way faster than the first time) it's not tasty, but it's good for your body! I feel great. Tonight will be the start of my intense training for the competition. It's going to be a challenge, but it will be worth the battle.  I have been drinking water.... Non stop. So feeling water logged, but in a good way. If that makes sense at all?!






My "cleansing" will be complete in 5 days. Then the Max phase starts :0 (It sounds scarier than what it really is) If your wanting a great meal plan or startup to your lifestyle change this product gives full detail on how you do it.

I also wanted to share my most recent picture to me a couple months ago. It's small changes, but they are changes!


Through Any fitness routine or any new change work has to be put in. It may not happen immediately, but it will happen with dedication!


thanks for following! See your potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment